Thursday, August 6, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 60


Well this is my 1st attempt at putting a card on my blog to link to the PBSC. This weeks theme is Summer and thought this Penny Black cat depicts a summer mood for me.
We are still in winter mode down under so it's nice thinking and looking forward to sunny days.
The card has been embossed and coloured with Twinkling H20's, have added the quilling flower as a different embellishment.

Thanks for looking, have a great day.
Cheers
Cynthia

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

wow Cynthia welcome to PBSC and to bloggyland too...you are doing very well if you have managed to link your card...gorgeous card too and I love that cute kitty...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and you might say we are in winter too...not much of a summer this year...we hope to see you often....hugs kath xxxx

LOUISE said...

Super card Cynthia, love the image, and I love your cats! Welcome to the world of Blogging, you will become addicted. Louise x

Pauline C said...

Hi Cynthia - welcome to the PBSC and glad you found us. Fabulous first challenge card - great summery image. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC and hope to see you often
Pauline x

PS. you can link directly to your card rather than just to your blog - this is good once yous atart posting lots of cards!! There is a little note on the Challenge sidebar on how to do this. If you want any mroe help with blogging, i ahve written a beginner's guide (which a numbe of peple have used) and you're welcome to email me for it hun. Just visit my blog at http://passionforpapercraft.blogspot.com and then email me :-)
hugs
Pauline x

stephanne said...

Awwww, isn't this adorable!! I think I stamped the same image for this PB challenge!! Welcome to Blogland, I hope you enjoy your adventure:)
Stephanne