Thursday, August 20, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 62


Well this has been a tough week so kept to a KISS( Keep it simple stupid) card this week. I had to go out and buy paper as had nothing in my stash in blues. So this week's challenge has taken me out of my comfort zone . I love this strolling hedgie he can be used for so many occassions. I was going to add some words then decided it didn't really need them.
There was Kindy Glitz on the small flowers but looks like I may have to do it again. Image Coloured with Twinkling H20's.
Have a great week

Cheers

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

this is gorgeous Cynthia...love the blue dotty paper and beautiful colour work on your hedgie....great take on the colour combo and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxxxx

Pauline C said...

Very cute Cynthis - love your cute hedgie and that fab embossing. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous card - but doesn't look like a 'KISS' one to me!!!

Carol x