Thursday, November 5, 2009

Penny Black Week 73- White on White


Well I'm back, anyone miss me?  Had a drama this week  my  Mum had a fall and broke her leg.  We've always been so careful but it happens to the best of us, thankfully she is on the mend and hoping she will be back home next week.

So this week's challenge took awhile to complete as I didn't have much in the way of white supplies. So I  hope you can see what I have done.
Background was embossed with the large Holly Cuttlebug Folder
Used Cuttlebug Dots  folder together with a Penny Black Hollies and Berry vellum cut with Martha Stewart border punch.Finally  I 3D my Penny Black stamp Tree Top Friends.

Cheers and sure  hope you week was better than mine.

3 comments:

Mel X said...

What a cute little image - fabulous job with the colouring and LOVE those little gems!!

Fabulous card

Mel X

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card cynthia...love the cute image and beautiful embossing...and poor Mum...hope she is recovering.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxxxx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Cynthia - lvoe youe embossing - the new holly fodler is yummy. Sorry to hear about your mum - hope she is ok. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
pauline x