Thursday, November 26, 2009

Winter Wonderland




Yikeswas my first thought when I read this weeks challenge. I won't be able to enter and all those lovely goodies on offer too. You see Christmas to me is summer, beaches, bbq's and pohutakawa trees in bloom.

So I really had to think outside the square on this one as I have no snowmen, penguins or any winter themed stamps. So my trusty sheep come back to the rescue, with some liquid applique and glitter I hope my attempts at snow look good enough to pass muster. Ha Ha

Thank goodness I found a snowflake paper in my stash so that was the basis of getting this together, I even had to buy the snowflake charm online and it only arrived yesterday hence my late entry this week. I used shrink plastic for the sentiment as I knew it was too large for the card, it worked out well.

Thanks for looking and as always appreciate your comments

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card cynthia and hey well done on managing to dress your sheep up for a UK winter and they definitely look already for christmas...thanks for joining the fun this week at PBSC and good luck in the draw....hugs kath xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love how you've dressed up the sheep for Christmas.
luv
Debby

tracie said...

Adorable card Cynthia, love this image..fabulous !! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC, good luck with my candy
hugs
Tracie :)x