Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PBSC Week 83 Sketch Challenge



Gidday from a wet & sunny Auckland, we've had some nice rain this morning but now it's sunny and the washing should all be dry. Oh great that means ironing tomorrow

Anyway this weeks challenge was the choice of 2 sketches by Nat. I chose the 2nd one and just managed to fit all the elements onto my A5 card. I could have done a 6 x 6 but it isn't the standard size for posting here so that's why I try and keep to the smaller sizes.

Wondering if the Budster has a down-under buddy?

I got this stamp 2nd hand from Trade Me and this it's first outing.Perhaps I should have had dog- goone around the Happy Birthday sentiment. Anyway enough of my rambling

Cheers

5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

wow cynthia...loving this one...my favourite doggie dude.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card hun, and my fave PB puppy! Glad to hear you got your washing dry - not been able to do that here for about three weeks now! Hugs, Squirrel xx

debby4000 said...

Oh he is adorable, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Krafty Kows said...

Hi, Great card - I love this image and use it lots. Like the colours.Jeanette

Pauline C said...

Great fun and cute card Cynthia - love the pup and your colorus. thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x