Monday, February 8, 2010

Penny Black Week 87



Geez I thought when reading this week's challenge I haven't got anything that would be like a pin as shown in the beautiful DT cards. Ah so in comes Kiwi ingenuity, found some left over coloured pearls from one of my beading projects which are put on headpins. Ahh that should cover all the bases even if you can't see them.!

Once I had painted the box it made it fairly easy to pick out the coordinating papers and I just had to find room for the Penny Black sentiment.

Thanks for looking, see you next week I hope.

Cheers

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Braver than me hun, I saw pins and thought eeeeek! Beautiful card, love that cat, and the pins work so well. Gorgeous. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card cynthia and well done for thinking out of the box...love those pearly pins...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

Fabiola said...

oh trop chou j'aime beaucoup

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card, beautiful colours and adorable image.
luv
Debby