Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Elsa album

Album cover
Young Elsa
Says it all
Clever girl
Tiptoe though the tulips
Must be my bedtime

Time to smell the roses
Favourite pastime Bird watching
Sweet Lady in Black

Sleeping Beauty
Music to my ears
Sweet repose
I'm not fat I'm fluffy
All you need is love, love, love

Christmas is coming

Is dinner ready yet?

I may be difficult but I'm cute
Persian of the week winner- Sally Bowles
Simply the best
This is the mini scrapbook album I made for my very special  persian cat friend Birgit who lives in Frankfurt, so this has travelled many miles to be with her. Hopefully to be a treasured keepsake of her memories of her dearest Elsa who touched many people and will be forever in our hearts.

2 comments:

Chaleur said...

Beautiful Cynthia!!
Elsa will be forever in my heart, forever in my thoughts.
She is actually the very first persian I met on Persian-Cats.com in that very wonderful chat room we used to have.
Rest in peace sweet Elsa, I hope you have met up with Bumper and he has shown you a wonderful welcome at the Bridge.
Hugs,
Joan
xxoo

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful gift, its stunning.
luv
Debby