Thursday, February 10, 2011

Two Penny Black challenges

 


Wow I'm amazed at myself. I've managed to combine not one but two Penny Black challenges together. My favourite weekly challenge is over at PBSC and this week our card is to incorporate the words Love is ... and then we could finish it off. So I used my Cupid at Work stamp seeing it's coming up to Valentine's Day and he's floating on a cloud of love and happiness!!

I spied this gorgeous heart double sided paper at Spotlight just recently and decided to put it to good use, not  traditional Valentines Day colours but heck that's my creative license at work. Ha Ha.

This also fits the bill over at the Penny Black blog to use "Winter white" in your card. It took awhile but think I've cracked it. Wouldn't it be lovely to win something and buy some new goodies from the Spring catalogue.


Cheers for now & Happy crafting

3 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Thanks for joining in this week at Penny Black, your card is brilliant and fits this weeks challenge perfectly.

Liz x

debby4000 said...

Your card is gorgeous Cynthia, beautiful cute Hedgie.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

absolutely adorable cynthia...love the image and the pretty papers......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx