Saturday, June 11, 2011

You're my favourite

 
Gidday on a wet and soggy Auckland winter's day. I hope to be able to do some more crafting later on, as I have just got some new Cling Penny Black stamps and now I've found I need a larger acrylic block to use them. Great excuse to go to the craft shop I reckon.
What a week I have had, not one I am keen to repeat that's for sure. We had a party for my Mum's 90th birthday which she had a fabulous time and couldn't stop talking about it, then the next Sunday she ended up in hospital and we now know she had a heart attack. That really scared me you never want to lose your Mum so I'm glad she is now on better medication, pain free and at home and is back to her normal self. 

Onto this month's challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts which is to use your favourite stamp. To me they are all my favourites or else I wouldn't have brought them right? So I've decided to show my current favourite an Easel card  that I have just finished for an order. 
Cheers

6 comments:

brenda said...

They do seem to be getting bigger don't they Cynthia.

I this it's a considered move by retaulers so we need to make larger cards and then need more of everything to go on them. I am finding especially, so many of my nesties are not big enough for images anymore which is most annoying.

Anyway, back to your card which is delightful nad beautifully coloured.

Thank you for joining in at Penny Black at Allsorts, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun! It must have been all those fit young men than came to mum's party that did it! I am so relieved to hear that she's making a recovery though, what a shock. Gorgeous card, that cat is just fabulous, and I love all those layers of yummy papers. Brilliant. Hugs Sxx

PinksyDoodles said...

This is a great card Cynthia. I haven't seen this image before and it brought a smile to my face as soon as I saw it!
I am glad your Mum is recovering well after her ordeal.
Thank you for joining our challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts.
Clare x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

The card is gorgeous Cynthia, love your colouring and the layout.

I'm glad to hear that your mum is feeling better.

Many thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.

Hugs
Maarit

Shirley said...

I'm sure the person who ordered this card will love it Cynthia. It is so pretty. I love the cool cat lazing on the branch, it is such a cute image.
Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us this month at Penny Black at Allsorts and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Shirley

PS. I hope your Mum is much better.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous, love the diamond cat,
beautiful punches and colour choices are just perfect, fabulous card!!!

Thank you for sharing this with us at Penny Black at Allsorts, good luck and hope to see you again;-))m