Wednesday, May 16, 2012

PBSC Week 201 In the Garden

Well I'm at bit more organised this week and loved using this image for the challenge over at PBSC. Anyone who knows me, knows my love of gardening, I used to have 200 roses at one time many moons ago and was a keen exhibitor etc. 
I hope to soon establish a small miniature rose garden over winter so I can have beautiful blooms come our Spring.
Brought myself a new Cheery Lynn die and it works in beaut for this layout.
Cheers & happy crafting

4 comments:

Whisper said...

Oh what a sweetie - i had the chance to buy that stamp the other week, i think i may have to now make a purchase !!!, Luv Sam x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Cynthia, gorgeous card, thanks for joining in at Penny Black Saturday this week.

Liz x
PS - could you wave to my brother - he is in your neck of the woods! About as far as you could get from here in Bonnie Scotland!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Cynthia, love it.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Cynthia...thank you for joining in the garden challenge at Penny Black Saturday this week with your beautiful kitty card...hugs kath xxx