Sunday, November 25, 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge- November

 Well I've popped in to post my entry for this months challenge just in the nick of time. Although this is an older image it is a new stamp to me. I've been doing a lot of scrap booking a friend from America who lost her precious cat  Maggie not so long ago. She had only one eye and it was a heart wrenching tale how she got saved from being put down and her last few months she found love and was so cherished. So there hasn't been a lot of card making going on lately.

Apart from that I've finally managed to get my small rose garden up and going, this is an early photo before everything was planted. Even had to shift all the garden mix by myself. Now we are doing some more landscaping, hopefully soon it will be all complete

 
Cheers & happy crafting

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card Cynthisa and perfect for your friend. thanks for joining in with this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
pauline x