Sunday, April 21, 2013

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - April

Sorry to have been missing for such a longtime, I promise to try harder. We've had a long hot summer ending up in drought conditions and now the Autum weather is producing lot's of rain and cooler temperatures which are a huge help to all our farmers.
Back in February I took Mum to Dunedin to watch our team play in a pre season game. We flew on a  Air NZ flight with the team and it was fun, here's Manu serving the drinks. They are a great bunch of guys, but unfortunately we've had lots of injuries the team isn't doing so well at the moment. Fingers crossed they can keep on climbing the ladder, 26 weeks is a long haul and lots of things change in that time.

I've still  been visiting Penny Black Saturday Challenge and I love the sketch challenge from Beth  this was  perfect for me to get back into cards. These are some lovely Kaiser craft papers called: Remember Me, I'm  trying to get some more especially the small poppy design paper, it was sold out, damn and blast but I know of one other place I can try. It will be perfect to use with my Penny Black Bountiful stamp.
Cheers for now and Happy Crafting

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the image and colours.
luv
Debby