Sunday, March 30, 2014

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - March 2014 Challenge

It's been a long time since I've been able to upload to my blog. Just two weeks ago I had to say goodbye to my beautiful handsome little red man Monty. He's had so many health issues in recent years and has always been my red rubber ball puss bouncing back after his frequent vet visits.

But this time he was suffering and it was heart breaking to see .My head knows I did everything possible for him but my heart will ache for his loss for a long time I reckon. I had to care for him every day he was a very special needs puss but I don't for one moment regret looking after him, the love he gave me was unconditional. Fly high my sweetheart xxx

I'm making some cards for friends to help pay the vet bills, so Monty is with me, one of my special  memories is that he used to come up on the table while I was crafting. So I saw the lace and pearls challenge and it fitted in with my Penny Black Bee costume stamp & the challenge over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Cheers
Cynthia

2 comments:

NGCARDS said...

A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at PBSC! xxx

Squirrel x said...

Hello! Remember me?! Sorry it has been so long since my last visit - life really does get in the way too much sometimes - and I can see I have missed many gorgeous creations, this one being no exception. Absolutely brilliant. I can see that you've not been here too much either lately - hope to see you posting again very soon. Hugs Squirrel xx