Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 151 Clean and Simple

 
This weeks challenge over at PBSC is sure is out of my comfort zone to make a clean and simple card.
Everyone has there own style and reckon you all know by now mine is cute. So I had to restrain myself from adding more layers and flowers of course. I suppose my left handness shows here the way the ribbon is tied, pity I'm not ambidextrious it would have looked nicer.

I admire all my fellow bloggers who can do this style so easily and make fab cards.
Cheers for now

5 comments:

Gibmiss said...

HI Cynthia
gorgeous card ...love the image ...
hugs
sylvie
xxxx

Liz, said...

Well I think the ribbon is perfect. And love what you have done with the kitty's bow.

Liz x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, cute card Cynthia.
luv
Debby

kath said...

how cute cynthia.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Mahmood Ali said...

So Gorgeous! i really like your posted clean and simple card designed so beautifully...
Plastic cards
Plastic card printing